I had my 28 week ultrasound. According to the tech, the baby is looking really good and really healthy and right on target for July 8th. Here are some of the 3D ultrasound pictures:
Technology is insane!! I can't believe I saw my baby girls face! Right now she is in the vertex (head down) position but she still has a bit of room to move around in there. She measures to be about 15 inches head-to-toe and weighs 2.4 lbs. This last trimester she will just be working on putting on more weight. So exciting!
Update on Hubby:
Rueben is back at TQ.. somewhere in between Ramadia and Fallujah. He has been putting in lots of long hours training for a new position. He seems to be doing well and time is going by so fast for him as well! Before we know it, he will be home, and baby will be here :)



OMG Kat! The pics are amazing! She's beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete