Saturday, May 2, 2009

Momma's Gettin' BIG!!!


Well, here we are at almost 31 weeks.  I am feeling ok but a little sore in places.. I guess just the usual fatigue that comes with pregnancy.  On a great note, I am looking so forward to some the events coming up this month.. my friends wedding, my baby shower, and a trip to the Oregon Coast with the family to see my brother Michael!!  I am so excited to see friends and actually have some FUN!  

Rueben and I are still working on the baby's name.  We are so close to a final product but who really knows.  We may just have to wait to see her to decide!  


Speaking of hubby..  he is doing well.  Unfortunately, due to his hectic schedule we don't have the chance to talk quite as often as we did last month.  Its taking some getting used to, I was a bit spoiled talking to him a few times a week.  I am just missing him alot and anxiously awaiting his return home!


Love you all..

1 comment:

  1. You look great! You've got to be one of the most stylish pregos I've ever seen. This pregnancy is going so fast, for me anyways, hopefully for you too. Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete