Rueben had been asking for quite sometime if I would get professional maternity pictures done. Well, I had plans on doing them anyway, but I kept making excuses like "They are just too expensive," so that I could surprise him with them. Having this planned for a few months, I was excited to finally get them done and was very pleased with the outcome. I had them done with Elisha Rain Photography in Seattle. Elisha is very down to earth, extremely pleasant to be around, and really makes you feel comfortable in her studio. I would recommend her if you are looking to get maternity pics done.
I was planning on surprising Rueben with these photos for Father's Day but I was a bit too excited to wait and I had to get them printed right away. Regardless, he loved them. There are some that he liked that I will not post ;)
Here are some of our favorites..







Your pics are beautiful! I love them :) You look great!!!! I cannot believe your baby girl is coming so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great Kat! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!! I love the pics. Looks like the shower turned out great. Sorry I couldn't make it. Less than a month til you're a mama!! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete