Also my mother and bestie threw me my baby shower. It was lovely! They really put some time and effort into it and it turned out wonderful! Every little detail made the shower truly memorable. My mother-in-law was unable to make it (her eldest son graduated from Georgetown Law that day) but she was still able to add sweet little touches like the flowers grown from her garden and a very creative and fun gift for the baby (pics below). I was kicked out of the house until after the shower started so I was completely surprised to walk into the house and see all the beautiful decorations and food that my mom and Andrea, and her helpers put together. I saw all my fabulous girlfriends from high school and college and family friends. All in all, it was a wonderful day! It went by so fast that I feel like I was trying to be everywhere at once, so for those of you whom I didnt get the chance to really visit with, I apologize. When the little one comes, I'm sure we will have more time.

Mom and Andrea had this cute idea of putting up baby pictures of Rueben and I. They were so cute!

My mom and her helpers, Kristina and Anita, my brothers' girlfriends. They really helped in putting everything together for that day. Thanks gals!
Mom.. I mean... Grandma-to-Be and I.
Cute little diaper cake that Kristina made. I'd never seen one of these before! How creative!
This was the gift that Rueben's mom, grandma, and brothers put together for us. It was adorable! It was a baby bath tub filled with baby clothes on a clothesline. The clothes ranged from new born to 18 months and went all the way into the kitchen. This little girl has everything she will need for a while!






No comments:
Post a Comment